The Polish Center of Discovery and Learning is a living monument that celebrates the many contributions, both past and present, made to the economy, arts, and sciences of our nation by Polish people and their descendants. The mission of the Center at Elms College is to preserve objects representative of the material culture of the Polish people in America; to provide guidance and support materials to schools and other institutions wishing to introduce Polish topics to their students; and to offer a variety of workshops, exhibits, concerts, conferences, seminars, films, plays, lectures and other events that focus on the history and cultural traditions of the Polish people in Europe and the United States.
HOURS: The Polish Center is open to the public Mondays-Fridays, 1-5pm except for inclement weather and holidays. Other times may be scheduled by appointment.
Inquire about special guided tours.
- Get Help Finding your Ancestors- Genealogy Classes at the Polish Center 10/9/17
- 7/6/17 They Risked Their Lives Exhibit: Poles who saved Jews during the Holocaust
- 6/29/17 Official Opening Event for the Polish Genealogical Society of Massachusetts (with press release)
- 6/29/17 The History of Polish Heraldry (Hosted by our close friends, the Polish Genealogical Society of Massachusetts)
- The protest suicide of Szmul Zygielbojm
[gcal id=”553″ interval=”events” interval_count=”15″ display=”list”]