The Polish Center of Discovery and Learning is a living monument that celebrates the many contributions, both past and present, made to the economy, arts, and sciences of our nation by Polish people and their descendants. The mission of the Center at Elms College is to preserve objects representative of the material culture of the Polish people in America; to provide guidance and support materials to schools and other institutions wishing to introduce Polish topics to their students; and to offer a variety of workshops, exhibits, concerts, conferences, seminars, films, plays, lectures and other events that focus on the history and cultural traditions of the Polish people in Europe and the United States.
HOURS: The Polish Center is open to the public Mondays-Fridays, 1-5pm except for inclement weather and holidays. Other times may be scheduled by appointment.
Inquire about special guided tours.
- How Pope John Paul II Created Solidarity
- Horses, War and a Demi-God: And That's Just One Painting by Wojciech Kossak
- Welcome To The New Polish Center Website
- It's Fat Thursday, Let's Feast!
- 21 Awesome Polish Films Made After 1987 Part 2
- Film ScreeningApril 22, 2014
- Film ScreeningApril 23, 2014
- Film ScreeningApril 24, 2014