4/12/17 Update: Registration is still open! There are a few spots left…
In July 2017, we will once again head to Poland on a heritage tour led by Sta? Radosz, our Executive Director. We will visit western and southern Poland, sleep in a castle, eat dinner in a cottage in Zakopane, visit a world-famous brewery, and a lot more. Please click the attached flyer for full information and detailed itinerary.
- Fall/Winter 2017 newsletter
- 10/2/17 12TH ANNUAL KRAKUS FESTIVAL
- Get Help Finding your Ancestors- Genealogy Classes at the Polish Center 10/9/17
- 7/6/17 They Risked Their Lives Exhibit: Poles who saved Jews during the Holocaust
- 6/29/17 Official Opening Event for the Polish Genealogical Society of Massachusetts (with press release)