4/12/17 Update: Registration is still open! There are a few spots left…
In July 2017, we will once again head to Poland on a heritage tour led by Sta? Radosz, our Executive Director. We will visit western and southern Poland, sleep in a castle, eat dinner in a cottage in Zakopane, visit a world-famous brewery, and a lot more. Please click the attached flyer for full information and detailed itinerary.
- 7/6/17 They Risked Their Lives Exhibit: Poles who saved Jews during the Holocaust
- 6/29/17 Official Opening Event for the Polish Genealogical Society of Massachusetts (with press release)
- 6/29/17 The History of Polish Heraldry (Hosted by our close friends, the Polish Genealogical Society of Massachusetts)
- The protest suicide of Szmul Zygielbojm
- 6/19/17 Golf Scramble Event to Benefit the Polish Center of Discovery & Learning